- Optimize productivity by maintaining peak performance and quality
- Analyze, diagnose, and troubleshoot injection molding process and problems
- Responsible for the setup and adjustment of machines.
- Assist in solving work related problems
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, document, and implement standard manufacturing processes and methodologies.
- Perform research, design, and development of manufacturing processes
- Recommend and improve manufacturing processes and methods for cost reduction, quality improvement and efficiency.
- Adjust process as required to produce acceptable product.
- Adjust processes to improve efficiency/productivity.
- Troubleshoot molding and manufacturing processes and material issues.
- Work with internal and external resources to resolve molding and manufacturing issues and implement long
- term solutions.
- Document any noted clear or malfunction of equipment to insure proper repair to equipment is completed on
- timely basis.
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any nonconformity relating to product, process and quality system.
- Identify and record any problems relating to the product, process and quality system
- Other duties assigned by management as deemed necessary for the overall success of the company
- Ultimately responsible for the quantity of all products produced during the scheduled shift.
- Responsible for the correct usage of aft processing equipment and secondary equipment during scheduled
- Responsible for all documentation pertaining to the overall operation of his/her shift.
- Responsible for the appropriate set-up of molds and preventative maintenance of all machinery.
- 2 years + electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic Injection Molding and technical trouble shooting in a manufacturing
- Ability to communicate effectively.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Requires considerable knowledge of the methods, tools materials and equipment associated with
- Physically able to lift a minimum of 50lbs.
- Able to stand and/or walk for extended periods.