By using this site you consent to the transfer of this information and to Summit Plastic Molding’s use of such data as outlined in this policy.
- Traffic Data. Summit Plastic Molding’s Site automatically recognizes the following non-personally identifiable information when you visit the Site: (i) IP address; (ii) domain server; (iii) type of computer; and (iv) type of web browser (collectively “Traffic Data””>). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you, but is helpful for marketing purposes and for improving your experience on the Site. Summit Plastic Molding uses this information to examine its traffic in aggregate and to ensure the security of the data and our infrastructure.
- Personal Information Collected. In order for Summit Plastic Molding to fully serve you and for you to fully access certain services that Summit Plastic Molding offers via the Site, Summit Plastic Molding may require you to provide it with information that personally identifies you or your Summit Plastic Molding (“Personal Information”). For example, Summit Plastic Molding may require accurate Personal Information to, among other things, complete an estimate or submit feedback. Personal Information may include: (i) Contact Data (such as your name, phone number, mailing and e‑mail addresses); (ii) Financial Data (such as your credit check scores and information, account or credit card numbers); (iii) Demographic Data (such as your zip code and affiliates). If you communicate with Summit Plastic Molding by e‑mail, post messages to any of Summit Plastic Molding’s chat groups, bulletin boards or forums, or otherwise complete online forms, surveys, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information. Summit Plastic Molding’s use of this Personal Information is set forth below.
- Comply with the law, a court order or legal process;
- Protect Summit Plastic Molding’s rights or property; or
- Enforce Summit Plastic Molding’s Terms & Conditions.
- Do Not Track Notice. We may use automatic data collection technology to record other information that identifies your device and tracks your behavior on the Site. We may automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookies, and the pages you request, as well as pages you have visited of our partner and affiliate websites and the products you were interested in on that site. At the current time, we do not comply with Do Not Track settings on your browser and the Site will not treat you differently if we receive Do Not Track signals from your browser.
- Security of Personal Information. Your Personal Information is stored on secure servers that are protected from access by third parties. However, while Summit Plastic Molding takes efforts to ensure the integrity and security of its network and systems, Summit Plastic Molding cannot absolutely guarantee that its security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” or other malfeasants from illegally obtaining this information. Commercially reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures have been employed to safeguard the security and integrity of your personal information. Your Personal Information is accessible only by Summit Plastic Molding personnel for purposes discussed in this policy. To protect the security of information exchanged with customers in the customer-specific area of the Site, customers are provided with user names and passwords to access their information. All information that is exchanged while accessing the customer specific portion of the Site is encrypted.
- Other Limits to Your Privacy. The Site may contain links to other Web sites. Summit Plastic Molding is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other Web sites. Summit Plastic Molding also may make chat rooms, forums, message boards and news groups available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. Summit Plastic Molding has no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information.
- Children’s Privacy Protection. This Site is not intended for persons under the age of 18. If you are under 18 you must ask a parent for permission prior to submitting any information to this Site. Summit Plastic Molding takes special care to protect the privacy needs of children under the age of 13 and Summit Plastic Molding encourages parents to be an active participant in their child’s online activities. Summit Plastic Molding abides by the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and other relevant laws. The Site does not target and is not intended for children under the age of 13, and Summit Plastic Molding will not knowingly collect Personal Information from them. If Summit Plastic Molding discovers personal data from a child gathered through its Site, Summit Plastic Molding will eliminate that data.